Hi Mansur,

> I have Linux Mint 12 x64 (based on Ubuntu) on my laptop + picoLisp
> x64 ver. 3.0.9.4 (testing release)
> gcc version 4.6.1 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.1-9ubuntu3)
>
> I get segfault when I run ./dbg, then enter (traceAll) or (ht:Prin "&")

I think I know. I saw the same on Ubuntun 11.10, and I think Mint is
based on that.

The Ubuntu package maintainers somehow messed up the linking, so that
dynamic libraries are not correctly loaded. I debugged it with 'gdb'
back then, and saw it crashed in dlopen() IIRC. The Debian versions (on
which Unbuntu is based) always worked correctly.

Please try Ubuntu 12.4 (preliminary version), or Debian testing, if
possile.