Hi Henrik,

> Thanks, I gather then that there will never be millions of relations
> etc in #1 then?

No, it is perfectly all right to have millions or billions of entities
in file 1. It is just not a good idea (in general) to access them
sequentially.

That's why I mentioned that 'seq' is not intended for "normal" DB
operations. If entities need to be searched for sequentially, you don't
need a DB after all. Normally, you have higher-order structures like
indexes or lists which allow direct application-specific access to the
entities.

> If so I might just create some dummy entity (that I will never have to
> scan/seq) and put it there.

For what purpose? I think I don't understand your intention in this
specific case yet.