Hi Christophe,

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 05:44:51PM +0200, Christophe Gragnic wrote:
> Maybe you could just hyperlink the URL for easier clipboard copy? What
> do you think?

I thought to better avoid the hyperlink, and put plain text instead. On
text you can simply double-click to select it, while a hyperlink would
leave the page. On X-Windows, to copy/paste the link you just have to
double-click it, then middle-click on the destination for "paste".

> What about a note like «(clean url to this page)»?

I like avoid too much verbosity, as we are not on google-anything here.
I expect the users of this Wiki to be literate enough ;-)

> I can remember a «triple-click trick» on rockbox.org for a quick
> selection but cannot find it anymore...

What did it do (in addition to a normal double-click selection)?