On Friday 04 of May 2012 11:18:47 you wrote:
> Hi Mansur,
>
> > I found ext:Base64 function for encoding, but no function for
> > decoding base64, maybe I missed something?
>
> Right. There is only 'ext:Base64'. Unfortuantely there is no built-in
> function for decoding.
>
> The easiest is probably to call /usr/bin/base64 from the coreutils
> package in an 'out' pipe. Or is there a C library function callable by
> 'native'?

gnutls_pem_base64_decode() is a generic base64 decode that should be present
on almost any linux distro. check the manpage.

--
dexen deVries

Until real software engineering is developed, the next best practice is to
develop with a dynamic system that has extreme late binding in all aspects.
-- Alan Kay