Henrik Sarvell <hsarv...@gmail.com>
writes:

> Shouldn't they be included in the bible too?

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Alexander Burger
> <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     for anybody interested in the PicoLisp solutions to RosettaCode
>     tasks:
>
>     Since more than a year I'm posting almost all my solutions on
>     twitter.
>     You can find them under <https://twitter.com/Regenaxer>, or by
>     simply by
>     following @Regenaxer.
>
>     Cheers,
>     - Alex
>     --

they should and they will probably, I now converted them to TeX, almost
500pages only the solutions (without task descriptions)! Amazing work
from Alex.

So that doesn't fit in one volume anymore (I have ca. 1000 pages with
function reference and rosettacode solutions now, without index and other
stuff). Upper limit for Amazon is ca. 870pages or so.

The docs would be some 370p right now, function reference & rosettacode
would be a second volume with ca 640pages.

--
cheers,
Thorsten