Le 21/08/2012 20:37, Laurent Artaud a écrit :

    - I don't know what 'compress2' does with multibyte UTF-8 chars, but
      in any case it is better to use (size inBuf) instead of (length

It took the error message I got when I worked on the uncompress function to realize that, indeed, InBuf should be a byte list, and not a string... (this is binary data, and there are null bytes, and a (pack (mapcar 'char TheList)) removes said bytes...) Looking at the "Memory Management" section at http://software-lab.de/doc/native.html, I am considering using malloc (I will have many calls) but for what I have in mind, I would need to be able to set and get the value of a malloc-ed variable outside of a native call.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Laurent ARTAUD (laurent.art...@free.fr)