Hi Thorsten,

This is quite impressive!!!

I think I've found the first item the should be corrected. In the FAQ on page 403 in "PicoLisp Works":

"43.3 Why does the REPL exit when NIL is typed?"

The REPL does not exit any longer. This behaviour was changed in version .. When?

I cannot find this question here (anylonger): <http://software-lab.de/doc/faq.html>
Is your "PicoLisp Works" FAQ based on old/expired material?

I'm looking forward to when these PDFs can be downloaded without having to be a Facebooker. ;-)

Keep up the good work!

/Jon