On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 02:49:04PM -0400, Rick Lyman wrote:
> Since an external (database) symbol starts with dash ('-'), a number
> should be prefixed with '+', so a negative number could be specified
> with "+-1234567".

Thanks Rick!

Right. Sorry, we discussed that about a month ago, and I forgot it
meanwhile. The JS 'lisp' calls are not really usable in this way.

Because of the URL encoding, there is no optimal solution.

I took out the encodeURIComponent() calls in 'lisp' in "lib/form.js", so
it is up to the application's JS code to properly encode the arguments
(or encode them not, like in the case of numbers).

The previous example would become with that:

   (cons 'onload
      (text
         "navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(function(pos) {
            lisp('@1!setLocation',
               \"+\" + -pos.coords.latitude * 10000,
               \"+\" + -pos.coords.longitude * 10000);
         } )"