Hi Alex,

On 11/5/12 2:26 PM, Alexander Burger wrote:
Hi Jon,

I just tested the latest "ongoing" on my Mac, and it seems to work
quite fine:
Good.

Something else:
While I was looking into the 'misc' folder I found 'reverse.l' and
'setf.l' ("the most perverse concept ..."). Can you explain what
these two do?
"misc/reverse.l" is just a simple server check. You can connect with
telnet, and it echoes back each line reversed.

I suggest you put in a comment line explaining that, since it's not all that obvious (for me).

"misc/setf.l" is just a joke ;-)

Unfortunately I still don't understand that joke. :-(
There must be some reason why it's there ...

/Jon