Joe Bogner <joebog...@gmail.com> writes:

Hey Joe,

> I added a wiki article that includes some basic analysis of the
> Rosetta Code solutions. At several points I've tried to memorize the
> usage of all the PicoLisp functions. I'm getting closer to retaining
> it, however I may use this list as a way to prioritize my learning.

I improved the formatting of your results a bit, showing them in 2
different tables (somehow this nice analysis should be included in
PicoLisp Works too, so I needed a more compact representation)

Hope thats ok for you.

I left the original results in the article, maybe you want to double
check that there are no errors and then delete them?

--
cheers,
Thorsten