Sorry if I am posting this to the wrong place (if so, please let me
know where is the right place). I am trying to report a bug in the
latest version of the picolisp-wiki, and can't find where to do that
(there is one page on the wiki which appears unused).

Anyway, in case this is the right place, there are two calls to a
(passwd) function ->
  wiki/init.l line 16
  wiki/user.l line 22

I have a standard install of the latest picolisp, socialshareprivacy,
and jquery on a debian system, and the wiki tells me that "passwd" is
unidentified. It prevents it setting the initial admin password, and
when I brute-force overrode that, it has a problem again when I try to
change passwords.
--
Rowan Thorpe
http://identi.ca/rowanthorpe