Hi all,

it seems that there are some problems with this mailing list.

It can be seen, for example, in the list archive

It happens quite often that some mails don't show up. Most typically,
these were the first posts of a thread (while the following replies
often get through).

Now Henrik Sarvell tells me that -- at least for google mail users --
_all_ mails (except those I have written, and which thus originate from
the list server) are filtered as spam:

   "This message may not have been sent by: srborlon...@gmail.com"

This makes kind of sense, because it is indeed the case that the mails
are sent from a server (i.e. mine) different from the original (the
poster's email address).

But what can be done about it? Is this problem only for google mail?

At least mail-archive.com also has problems, though not _all_ mails seem
to be lost.

On the other hand, Gmane.org, the other archive

seems to have no problems at all.

So please, everybody, check your spam folders!

And if anybody can tell me what I'm doing wrong, please let me know. The
sources of the mail server are in "misc/mailing" in the PicoLisp