Hi List,

although I know that PicoLisp source files do not have lots of comments
generally (if any), I want to let you know that there are new ways to
structure and handle these files in Emacs if they become large and need
extensive comment sections.

I put a screencast on youtube to demonstrate this on a skeleton file
(geometry.l) which has lots of (copied) comments but no real
implementation - its just for the sake of demonstrating the new
features. Although it would be nice if someone sometime would actually
implement such a library.

Here is the link:

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJvQ-5dvK8

If you want to read more about this, here is an article on Worg (the
Org-mode community site):