Hi Jon,

On Wednesday 08 of May 2013 16:03:36 you wrote:
> It looked quite fine, except for two missing leading dots. I'm just a
> bit curious about where those dots got lost, so I try again here:
>
> This line should have one dot up front, and
>
> .. this line should have three dots up front.

this is how it looked to me.

The only thing that comes to mind is SMTP protocol, which uses a line with
exactly one dot as end-of-transmission marker.

from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smtp#SMTP_transport_example

--
dexen deVries

``we, the humanity'' is the greatest experiment we, the humanity, ever
undertook.