Hi List,

maybe a rather newbie question, but I wonder if it is possible to

 1. get a nested list representation of an object or class?
 2. to turn a nested list that resembles the 'nested list representation an
    object or class' into a new object (or class) without using PicoLisp's

    #+begin_src picolisp
      (new ...)
      (class ...)
    #+end_src

    functions, i.e. without extracting the internals of the list and assigning
    them one-by-one as instance or class variables, but rather by somehow
    telling PicoLisp that "this whole thing (nested list) represents an
    object or class"?

I would imagine something like:

#+begin_src picolisp
  # object as nested list:
  # (<<value-cell-content>> <<property-list>>)
  # that is
  (class-name-as-symbol ((key1 . value1) (key2 . value2) ... (keyN . valueN)))
  # for example
  (dog
     ((race . "border collie")
      (size . "medium")
      (intelligence . "high")
      (shepard) ) )
#+end_src

In my special use case, there would be no list of classes, just a single class
given as symbol for each object (yet a lower-case symbol without + prefix).

Can I tell PicoLisp directly that such a list represents an object (assuming
class +Dog is defined and 'dog' is an alias for it) without doing

#+begin_src picolisp
 (new ’(+Dog) "border collie" "medium" "high" T)
#+end_src

explicitly?

--
cheers,