Hi,
I ran the article through Wikipedia's "reflinks" tool (
https://toolserver.org/~dispenser/cgi-bin/webreflinks.py?page=Picolisp&citeweb=on&overwrite=simple&limit=200),
which made a slight change to a url embedded in the page. I am not very
involved with wikipedia either, but I can try and read up on what else
needs to be done.

This is my first post to the list after recenlty discovering picolisp.
Impressive software, thanks!

best wishes,
Mattias