Hi List,

say I call (non-interactively) a PicoLisp TCP server from a (Emacs Lisp)
program, and sometimes things go wrong, e.g.

,------------------------
| NIL -- Target not found
| ?
`------------------------

Now the server is in state where he does not process the incoming
request - if I would probably have to send a signal to bring it back to
normal state. But since program runs non-interactively, I don't even
know about the problem.

I there a way to wrap the function calls send to the server in a kind of
'ignore-errors' expression, that just returns NIL if things go wrong and
inhibits that the server goes into debug state?

--
cheers,
Thorsten