On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 01:31:06PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Yes, I understood that. Unfortunately, 'select' by itself doesn't filter
> for specific classes (as, for example, the 'db' and 'collect' functions
> do).
> It simply gathers objects it can detetct from the '+C' class, by picking
> some index it believes to be representative (iirc it first looks for
> frontend to the 'select' Pilog query, which needs to be programmed
> explicityly and manually (using 'isa' Pilog clauses in such cases) for a
> more precise search.

Hmm .. now that we talk about that, it occurs to me that this 'isa'
clause should indeed simply be added to the query-building logic of

So I went ahead, and extended 'select' a little. It should now behave
better like you (and probably everybody else) would expect.

Perhaps you can fetch the latest "picoLisp.tgz" and try again?