Hi Jon,

> It works quite well. If I call it like this ...
> pil ../concatJsonsIntoArray.l ../test.json +
> ..
> However, if I take away the final "(bye)", then I also get this in
> my terminal:
>
> [../test.json:1] !? ({"dummy1": 1} {"dummy2": 2} {"dummy3": 3})
> {"dummy1": 1} -- Undefined
> ?
>
> Why is that, and what should I have done different in my program?

PicoLisp interprets its arguments from left to right, according to the
rule that every argument that starts with a '-' is taken as an s-expr,
and every other argument is 'load'ed as a file.

So in the call above "concatJsonsIntoArray.l" is loaded, and then - if
it is done - "test.json" is loaded. This gives the above error. If (bye)
is called, "test.json" will not be encountered.

I would sugget to use (opt) instead of (argv), because it removes the
next argument from the remaning arguments:

   (de isJSON (F)
       (= "a" (pack (stem (chop F) "."))) )

   (let Fout (opt)
      (unless Fout