Hi List,

using flat property lists with keywords like

,----
| (:a b :c d)
`----

as data (not as a symbol's property list) is pretty common in e.g. Emacs
Lisp and elsewhere. In Clojure the keywords even work like functions
AFAIK

,----
| (:a Lst) -> b
`----

These 'stand-alone' property lists are pretty useful for function
keyword arguments too, e.g.

,----
| (defun foo (&keys a b c (d . 5) e (f . "g")) ...)
`----

called like

,----
| (foo :a 3 :d 4)
`----

I wonder if this would make sense in PicoLisp? Or is it easily emulated
with existing functionality? Selecting values by key works of cause for
nested symbol property-lists, but requires some manual list processing
for flat lists with key/val pairs - or am I missing something?

--
cheers,
Thorsten