Hi Geo,

First of all, great progress with the pilMCU so far, I hope the EEPROM
continues to work and you can move on to the next step.

A small suggestion - please put big image files on some site (imgur etc) and
attach - it would be easier, downloading large email file takes time (I don't
use webmails like gmail).

Further, I have a couple questions on the implementation,
you said you had an emulator running picolisp already -

is this actually the whole picolisp converted somehow to a dedicated CPU
running on FPGA, or is that an actual CPU emulated (say some kind of ARM), and
picolisp compiled for that CPU ?

I'm just trying to have a sense of what the pilMCU will become - will it be
running on some kind of microcontroller, or will it actually run on a FPGA with
a dedicated CPU, or maybe will it be some kind of ARM or MIPS core running on
FPGA running the picolisp ?

If the picolisp were to run on a real FPGA, there has to be a CPU somewhere...,
I just wonder whether you're trying (or already have) to develop a CPU that
runs picolisp itself, or will that be some kind of generic CPU.
This could determine how popular picolisp could become - if it's able to run on
generic (not only FPGA) hardware.

Think for example of micropython or armpit-scheme - those are able to run on
many microtrollers, I personally run them on a STM32F4 that's quite powerful
(1MB flash, 200KB RAM) - pretty good for a mictrocontroller

Cheers