Hi Alex,

I noticed the new 'push1q' function, and wanted to compare it to the old
'push1', which I don’t know very well either. I compared your examples in
doc/refP.html, and to me they looked very similar. I also noticed that you used
(push1 'S 'b 'd), and not (push1q 'S 'b 'd) in the 'push1q' example, and
wondered if that was a typo.

Then I re-ran your 'push1q' example (using 32-bit, 3.1.9.6 C), but consequently
used 'push1' instead of 'push1q', and I got the very same results! I think you
have to explain the difference between these two functions better. ;-)

/Jon--