Hi Luis,

PicoLisp comes with httpGate, which is a http and https proxy using
openssl library.  It is usually run on port 80 and proxies connections
to PicoLisp processes.  I don't remember the exact command line
arguments.

I don't use httpGate, but use nginx instead, see
http://logand.com/blog/picolisp-behind-nginx-proxy.html

Cheers,

Tomas