This is great! Will try it soon, thanks!
I'm really sorry about pilMCU, actually I'm still pursuing to build it but as
of the moment time is not on my side... but still hoping someday soon... btw,
if ever pilMCU is implemented, will PilOS work immediately over it?

     On Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:35 AM, Jakob Eriksson