Hello,

I have a package for OpenWRT here:
http://aleph0.info/jp/software/lisp-forth-openwrt/
which includes a patch to compile PicoLisp on ARM:
http://aleph0.info/jp/software/lisp-forth-openwrt/picolisp-3.1.10-openwrt2.tar.gz

What I do is to use "-mabi=32 -fPIC" in CFLAGS and not use -m32
at all.
I also added -fPIC to DYNAMIC-LIB-FLAGS.

If there is a better way to do it, please tell me so I will
update the patch.

J.