Hi,

I did create a module manager which uses the *Makefile* and *module.l*, but
the code is not clean and it doesn't entirely work the way I want, so I
haven't released it. I don't think I would have time to release anything
before the end of summer, so feel free to take a stab at it if you think
this type of thing is necessary for PicoLisp.

It's a tough problem, so care must be taken to avoid re-creating NPM ;)

AW