Hi List,

I'd like to develop a better intuition for how things work in the lower
levels of 64bit PicoLisp, how cells are passed between registers, and all
that. I need to spend more time with the code in /src64 and going over the
docs, obviously. Any other ways you all have found to be effective in
developing that sense? 'trace' and 'debug' have been very helpful, but they
seem to operate on a higher level.

I imagine something like CL's 'disassemble' that, given an arbitrary lisp
expression, returns the sequence of VM instructions the expression maps to.
Would something like this be possible to implement? If so, where might be a
good place to start exploring?

Or is this another existing feature that I've managed to miss this whole
time? :)

Thanks,
Erik