From: František Fuka [mailto:f...@fuxoft.cz]
To: picolisp@software-lab.de
Sent: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:59:39 +0200
Subject: Picolisp on GitHub?

Are current Picolisp sources officially available at GitHub?

If not, can I put them there? I like how GitHub allows me to browse and
study sources from anywhere...

--
*-- Frantisek Fuka*
(yes, that IS my real name)

-- My Personal homepage: www.fuxoft.cz
-- My Google+ profile: google.com/+fuxoft
-- My Telegram chat: telegram.fuxoft.cz