This is really awesome!
Maybe with this I can eventually convince some corporation clients to give
picolisp a try :-)
Thanks for sharing!
----- Original Message -----
From: Mansur Mamkin [mailto:mmam...@mail.ru]
Sent: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:03:32 +0500
Subject: Updated kerberos library
I've uploaded updated Kerberos authentication library to the Wiki.
This library helps you to add SSO (Single Sign On) to your PicoLisp
applications in Windows AD domain. That means your domain users don't
need to enter login and password in the applications.
Current version makes things slightly simpler,
just several steps:
* Set up kerberos environment
* define 'krblogin' function similar to standard 'login' function
* (load "kerbauth/kerbauth.l")
* (krbinit "/path/myhost.keytab" "HTTP/myhost.example....@example.com")
* add HTML link to "!krbneg" URL
See README for detailed instructions