Dear Jakob,

Firstly, sorry about the delay in response.

> Oh, this is really nice, thank you! These boards, do they have
> some kind of digital or analog I/O for easy interfacing?

Sure. They do. The Mizar32 has 6 buses (female berg connectors).
One can configure GPIO pins as input or output. To see the list
of available pins, please have a look at the GPIO [1] page in the
Hempl doc. Here's an example on how you can configure a GPIO
as an input.

# A simple program which demonstrates
# the usage of user-buttons.

# declare pins
(setq led 'PB_29 button 'PX_16)

# a simple delay function
(de delay (t)
   (tmr-delay 0 t) )

# make sure the LED starts in
# the "off" position and enable
# input/output pins
(de init-pins ()
   (pio-pin-sethigh led)
   (pio-pin-setdir *pio-output* led)
   (pio-pin-setdir *pio-input* button) )

# And now, the main loop
(de prog-loop ()
      (if (= 0 (pio-pin-getval button))
         (pio-pin-setlow led)
         (delay 100000)
         (pio-pin-sethigh led)
         (delay 100000) ) ) )

One can directly attach sensors (or other components) to these
connectors. The other way is to solder your components to a
thru-hole proto PCB (which has the same dimensions as the Mizar32
CPU board) and use the new PCB as a Mizar32 shield. The proto PCB
can also be ordered on 4star. I think there's also an SMD proto