Hi all!

I've fixed the article a little.

"-" before file and key causes the parameter to be treated as a plain string instead of a file name. The string with leading hypen stripped will be sent instead of file content. No escaping is supported by the program itself.

Thank you looks great!
Question:
"-" before *file* argument cause filename to be treated as string
What does it mean when filename is handled as String?
What kind of string?
Is escaping supported?
How is it treated, when its without -?
I hope you clearify this in the wiki.