Hello,

After reading, studying the docs and examples, I have a few questions about
picolisp database, please :

Is an +Index prefix class required to get a searchable B-Tree associated to the
relation or are these classes just provided for convenience : insuring unicity,
formatting indexes (keys?) (like +Fold or +Sn)?

Can an +Entity have more than one unique index? Is this advised?

If the unicity of an +Entity relies on more than one non unique index, should
they be merged with +Any or +Bag or is this case dependant ?

Calling (tree 'relation +EntityClass) provides access to all the subclasses of
+EntityClass, doesn't it?

Some examples in the html documentation (for +Hook, for example) seem to refer
to a more complex demo than the one included in picolisp distribution : does
such a demo exists and is it available?

Thanks,

Denis