So I started creating a little program to act as a digital counter with the
blue led flashing at each change of logic state, it came to my attention very
quickly that there is some hidden format that the code has to be in and some
rules that I can’t find written. It seems to me that you can’t set a pin
direction unless you are going to use it in the immediate program and I
personally can’t seem to get smaller functions of “sethigh” and “setlow” to
ever work. Is there like a comprehensive list of the way I need to be writing
these programs? I experiment a lot and I do not have the vga board so I have no
console on screen, I’m kinda running blind and need all the heads up I can.
Thanks.