Hi Christophe,

Christophe Gragnic <christophegrag...@gmail.com> writes:
> My host of choice is quite nice but doesn't allow me to run my own
> processes. Everything must live behing Apache.  I guest most people on
> this list run their own servers but maybe you'll have some answers to
> these two questions: 1) Is it possible to serve a PicoLisp app behing
> Apache?  2) Do you know a web host where we can easily deploy a
> PicoLisp app?

It is possible to run picolisp app behind apache.  You just need to
configure apache so that the request are proxied to the port opened by
your picolisp app.

You might look for VPS hosting, where you get a whole virtual machine
with root access and you can setup things the way you like.  It is
possible to rent such machines for about 5 EUR/month these days, which
should be more than enough for any picolisp app.