Hi Erik,

> Alex, could I possibly get a copy of the current website source,
> articles included? I'd like to begin working on a new documentation
> page (mostly just reorganizing) and it would be great to have the
> articles to link to. And also to figure out how we might go about
> merging the new design with the existing structure.

Sure! I'll pack the DB and send it to you by PM, also the sources. The
latter, btw, can also be downloaded directly from

   http://picolisp.com/wiki/?Documentation

Sending the DB should be no problem, right? It is for pil64. The
passwords in the member accounts are all encrypted. It would be
difficult to remove them before packing the DB, because deleted data are
not easily purged.