Thanks John, I had to wiggle the % around. I think I ended up with 10 and 3, but it spins the same speed both ways. Thanks :)

On 19/01/16 19:18, John Duncan wrote:
You have a cycle that is 21.7ms (t) in length, with 1.7ms on and 20ms off. The frequency is 1/t or 46Hz. The duty cycle is the amount of time on divided by the length of the cycle, 1.7/21.7 or 8%. I'm rounding to the nearest integers.