Hi list,

While reading through the mail archive, I found some interesting
threads regarding distributed DB's (mostly conversations between
Henrik and Alex, IIRC). An '+Agent' class was mentioned that
abstracted away the manual setup details (e.g. direct
manipulation of '*Ext', as in the 'remote/2' and '*Ext'
documentation), though I wasn't able to find any code. I might
have missed it, the threads were lengthy.

I'm wondering, does anyone have the code for such a class? Or
maybe a template as to how to go about designing one? I'm
guessing the specifics are very dependent on the application
structure.

I'd like to venture beyond the remote/*Ext examples and learn
more about distributed PL. It seems very powerful - yet largely
unexplored, except by a couple people.

Thanks,
Erik