I gave up on picoLisp on Windows, and now only run it on my Linux box, and
it is a lot smoother to say the least.
I have built picoLisp 64-bit from source per the instructions, but there is
no HttpGate in the bin directory. I see there is one in the 32-bit src
directory. Does 64-bit handle it internally in its library?

How can you update a file and do a browser refresh to see the changes? I
tried the simple 'hello web' example and made a change to a word, saved the
file, and refreshed, and it still had the original text. I closed the
browser, cleared the cache, and the same result. Aside from killing the
picoLisp process is there a way to get an update upon browser refresh?

Thanks.

Rob