Thanks for clearing all of that up. The INSTALL instructions seem to
indicate that you just do the (cd src64 ; make) in a 64-bit system. I
thought the 32-bit src may not build correctly for the 64-bit systems. In
addition, I believe it says you need to do a (cd src ; make all) on the
website, if you are building the 32-bit version and you want the extras.
That is not in the INSTALL file either I believe.

Yes, I was workng with a local file, so I'll try the server restart (duh!).

Rob