Hey, everyone, I am thinking on participating in the Lisp Game Jam coming
up in just 13 days.

https://itch.io/jam/spring-2016-lisp-game-jam

I invite all picolispers to try, so picolisp gets some love from the gaming
community!

I am more familiar with SBCL using SDL2 for game making, but I love
picolisp so much I just may enter with it if I can put together a
framework/process. Alex has done most of the work (chess, flightsim,
etc...), but I would need 2 things:

1. a way of distributing the game for play
2. a GUI - either HTML/Canvas or C

For #1 an HTML5/Canvas game could be hosted, and for #2 FFI and
distributing the picolisp library with the exe as a dynamic link?

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Rob