I am glad Cat asked about a git, since I was only aware of the download
site. Is this a semi-official repository, since I see Alex has made commits?
Is that a Retro implementation I see there? Is the image file only for
Linux PicoLisp RetroForth? Cool...
I see you also have Touretzky's code from his Common Lisp book there too.
This is a treasure for me. Is it 'advertised' anywhere? I know when I first
found PicoLisp, I needed resources like these. Thank you!

Rob