Hi Rob,

> So what other libs and files do I need to drag into miniPicoLisp to get the
> existing lib/OpenGl.l to work other than math.l? And, how difficult is it
> to get math.l working in miniPicoLisp sufficiently to do any openGL work?

I think it is quite hard to get @lib/openGl.l to work with miniPicoLisp.

Or, to be exact, it is not possible. @lib/openGl.l is just a wrapper for
the OpenGl "glu" and "glut" libraries using the 'native' function of
pil64. And 'native' is missing from miniPicoLisp. So the whole wrapper
is meaningless, and you must call OpenGl functions from explicitly
written C glue code. Not difficult, but needs to be done.

Same with @lib/math.l, which consists also only of glue functions.

Also, I'm not sure if mini is a good idea. It lacks the database, so
more interesting games are out of reach. Why not pil64, where you can
use @lib/openGl.l right out of the box?