I think Java is valid, but this is for fun, and to further my PicoLisp
education. Plus I think Ersatz is slow even for Java, no?
I program in C, well I used to, so I just need to get down with the io.l
file and see which route to take. I'd like to do somethign that has some
value for the PicoLisp community rather than just a means to an end,
meaning no sloppy fix to say I did a game in PicoLisp.
I am just having a mental block on whether I am just wrapping libs, since
SDL2 is in C, and I just need to call it, or if I want to duplicate it in
pure PicoLisp, the way Alex did in his RC simulator. Althought, that was
64-bit PicoLisp, which relies on the 'native' function (where is that
defined?), and a custom lib for everything, no openGl? I know there is a
60-bit limit on loops in 64-bit PicoLisp, but that should not be even close
to a limitation ;)
I will look at your rcsim code, Alex, and maybe I can grok enough to use it
for a game lib?? I find digging into the code more and more interesting
each day! I am always amazed at what you have built.

Rob