Well, that answers a lot, thanks. Textures are great, but not the end, but
X11 would have to go, since that would only work on Linux and Mac? How hard
do you think it would be to replace X11? If it is very hard, it would be
best to just interface to SDL2, and have sound, graphics, i/o, and
networking out of the box. Still trying to figure if it is easy to get SDL2
working with miniPicoLisp...sans networking.

Rob