I might take you up on that, Jakob! At the moment, I am exploring options
regardless of the game jam. I would think it were easy to wrap SDL2, since
another person I know wrapped a few functions from SDL to compile under ECL
for a Ludum Dare Game Jam. I don't know enough of miniPicoLisp. I thought
it wouldn't be able to handle big nums, but I'm not sure that's necessary
for glut (floats)? I have holes in my programming knowledge in general,
since I am self-taught, and have not programmed for a living for the most
part. But, I did start in 1979!

Rob

BTW, I am currently in +7 GMT. What time zone are you guys in?