On 26 April 2016 at 11:56, Mike Pechkin <mike.pech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> 1
> . How you would add encryption in this example if server and client in
> public internet and communications should be encrypted ?
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Distributed_programming#PicoLisp

I'm not sure if you are interested in (A) "finding the simplest
existing solution", or (B) "deciding how to code a picolisp-based
solution". The candidate I would propose if you are asking for (A) is
to terminate the encryption with stunnel on that port, configured for
both client authentication and server-authentication. This has the
security-benefit of letting battle-tested openssl do the heavy
lifting, and the peace-of-mind benefit of keeping all the encryption
nitty-gritty separate. If you are asking along the lines of (B) then
ignore this...