I wrote up a few notes after working with the picolisp win-x86-x64 port
today

http://csilo.com/!article?2016/08/19/PicoLisp-win-x86-64-app/main-edit-workaround,-other-musings

I figured others may be interested. Feel free to reply here with any
comments. It's good to be working with pil again after a few years.

My work today was using the win-x86-64 port to run a load test against a c#
app. This load test ran with 50 works on my windows PC.

Here's a gist of the load test:
https://gist.github.com/joebo/fa91b263fece8adc3c18186fc1d6c50b

It works great to simulate web traffic and capture the response time. Much
easier than figuring out the latest and greatest stress test tool and
learning how to program it.

I needed to simulate a user from a random preconfigured list of users. Then
make a request to get the person's list of customers. Then pick a random
customer to get a list of that person's products. Then pick a product to
view the details for that customer/product.

Cheers!