Hi Joe!

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 00:14 -0400, Joe Bogner wrote:
> I've been working on an example of using PicoLisp to create as a
> single page web application (javascript / SPA).
>
> The code is available at https://github.com/joebo/pil-mithril-todo
>
> You can play with the example here (may be temporary):
>
> http://csilo.com:8088/
>
> log in with admin/admin
>
> I welcome any feedback!

This is very nice, i.e. a nice digestible, but non-trivial and coherent,
example that people can use to learn how to do such as this easily and
quickly.  It also looks very professional, slick.

A question: when you are done typing a task description in the text
field, is it possible to have the task added when you then press ENTER
there (i.e. without having to press the Add button)? Just wondering.

Thanks for doing this!  Best, --Rick