This is an interesting implementation.

Can you make the rounds (cost factor) available as a parameter (perhaps as
a global) ? That would be quite important to use the library correctly.

Afterwards I will be interested in trying to modify my bcrypt (ffi)
<https://github.com/aw/picolisp-bcrypt> library to work with yours behind
the scenes, unless someone else wants to take a stab at that?

Cheers,

AW