On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 07:29:47AM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Haha, I should read mails more throughly. My answer was for 'readJson',
> but you asked for 'parseJson'. Rick's answer is correct.

I was focused on 'readJson' because in PicoLisp the recommended way is
to parse input directly via 'in' or 'pipe'.

Reading input data into strings, and then parsing those, is unnecessary
and inefficient. I almost never do that. It seems however to be the
normal way in other languages, as this issue pops up rather frequently.